Folsom Care Center is the only skilled nursing facility in Folsom. We provide compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
Folsom Care Center has been family owned by the Callaway family since 1965, with Calvin Callway still leading us as the owner and Executive Director. As the only skilled nursing facility in the Folsom area, we pride ourselves in exemplary care of our residents.
“Bridging the gap from hospital to home” is our promise and goal. We strive to help our residents reach their potential and goals so that they can return home when possible.
We know that the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Folsom Care Center, our staff seeks to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week.
If you would like to learn more about Folsom Care Center, contact us today!
- We are proud recipients of a 5 star Medi-care, Medi-cal rating
- We are happy to announce and celebrate 50 years of being a family owned facility
- 99 Medicare and Medicaid certified beds.
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.
- WiFi access
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.
~ Bridging the Gap from hospital to home ~